Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wow . . .

This is an OLD blog!!! I liked the address, though. So I decided to revive it . . .

This blog will be about our life . . . as we know it!!!

My life . . .

I am a SAHM of 4 amazing kids. Ethan, Emily, and the twins, Killian and Sawyer. My husband retired from the Army last year, and we moved back to Texas. We are currently having a house built and are living in our camper until it is done. Six people crammed into a camper is tough, but we see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

I enjoy sewing, photography, and other crafts. I tried scrapbooking and now have a big tub of supplies and thousands of unprinted photos on the computer. :/ I imagine I'm better off buying a few (hundred) photo albums at this point!

I stay up late (as in now!) to watch my DVR'd shows and get on the computer. My favorite shows are Army Wives, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Fringe, Off the Map, and Dr. Oz. We all love to watch Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures (mainly to laugh) and love tornado shows like Tornado Road and Storm Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment